Material assistance: Cribs, diapers, changing tables, nursery supplies, infant and children clothing, strollers, high-chairs, swings, and more.
- Educational classes: Newborn, Parenting, and Boundaries.
- Free pregnancy tests, referrals, and prenatal/postnatal care advice.
- Free pre-abortion counseling services, post-abortion counseling guidance, and adoption counseling referrals.
- Newborn: Seven one-hour classes with sessions about prenatal and postnatal care for moms. Example sessions are infant sleep cycles, bringing your baby home, and baby gear. The class finale is a baby shower for all those enrolled.
- Parenting: Seven-week course with classes focused on your child(ren). Produced by Focus on the Family, Dr. James Dobson guides you in parenting your child from infancy to adolescence. He gives essential approaches to discipline. The final class is a graduation party.
- Boundaries: Two different classes, one based on the book ‘Boundaries,’ the other ‘Boundaries with Kids’ by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend. Both classes offer practical advice for young adults and parents, respectively, looking to know when to say ‘yes’ and when you should say ‘no.’
- Toiletries/large makeup bags/travel bags with items such as chapstick/lip balm, travel size lotion, travel size shampoos & conditioners, soaps, toothpaste, and toothbrushes. We put these in a bag and give them to our clients for their hospital bag preparation in their first Newborn Class’.
- Diapers all sizes
- Pack n plays
- Infant car seats
Please visit our Amazon link to see more items that you can donate. Thank you!
Your donation is greatly appreciated. Please, click on our Paypal button to donate.
*** Any other items that are maternity, mother, baby, child-related usually are accepted here.